Western union transfer
banner expire at 21 August

Carding.pw carding forum

Amazon Card Verification Bypass

BloodyTarot

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
Please note this only works with some items before attempting this.

I have found out there is a somewhat weird way to bypass the "Please re-enter your card number to verify this is authorized" prompt on your hacked Amazon account, but only sometimes. I just tried this and placed 2 smaller $20-40 orders and it worked. (Please note this may or even will not work on big ticket items like an iPhone or a computer).

First, and foremost, DO NOT add any addresses to the address book. This will guarantee the card auth flag. Edit the main address to your drop location. Yes I know this seems awfully weird cause you need bill = ship most times, but trust me, most of the time Amazon won't catch this in their system.

Second, this method takes 2 days' time. You're gonna need to stay logged into the Amazon for 48 hours and not place any orders. Once you have waited for 48+ hours, you can then proceed to checkout. It probably won't ask you to re-enter card info.

However there is always a possibility they will cancel the order due to payment needing verification, so please do take note that even though Amazon says it went through, this could always happen.

Finally: Please, please, please let me know if you have not succeeded with this method and what you are aiming to buy. There are potentially many cheaper items that will still trigger this flag, such as gift cards and digital download codes for games. I was trying to buy a dump magstripe writer and it flagged it, and the one I was after was $20. So please bear with that in mind.

Thank you, and good luck.

BT+

bxo777999

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
Amazon Link gift cards that can be redeemed for Amazon memberships can also be redeemed for gift cards

COMBIA777

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
i need documents to verify payment help please

Ad End 1 April 2024