CARDING

Daniel

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • trusted user
  • Rich User

Hello Guys, if you were a victim of carding fraud or really want to understand what is Carding and how it should be done then here I prepared the document which will clear the basic understanding.

Points I cover:

What is carding?

What are the factors relates to carding?

How it’s done, I mean process?

Precautionary measures Carder should take.

Overview:

Nowadays, if we see the credit card fraud trend, it is being increased day by day and new techniques being discovered to hack the credit card info and use it for malicious purpose.

As everything goes cashless, the use of a credit card will be necessary for everyone. This is reason people should be aware of how carding fraud is done and learn how to become not to become a victim.

There are so many ways to get the credit card details available on the internet through Darknet sites as well as on TOR sites (Data Leak .etc.).

My aim is to spread awareness about carding, what is it, how the carder does it, etc.

I have referred many articles, sites and basic documentation which I feel will be useful to share it with you. I want the normal user to be aware of carding methods so they can be alert to it.

As we can see on social media sites and groups, most of the carders provide the offers which are collected from Online Sites and groups for your reference:

Be aware that you should never contact a ripper. A Ripper https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardin...g%20techniques. is a fraud who takes the money and never deliver the product.

Let’s start with the basics.

Introduction to Carding and Key Points:

There are multiple definitions available per different views.

Carding itself is defined as the illegal use of the card (Credit/Debit) by unauthorized people (carder) to buy a product. For educational purposes, I will now show how a carder is able to go about their illicit activities. Remember – carding is highly illegal, and should not be attempted under any circumstances.

1.1 Key points in carding method.

2. Let start to understand each point one by one.

2.1 Computer (PC):

For doing carding always use a computer. I know some methods using a mobile device, but it is less secure and involves more risk.

2.2 SOCKS:

SOCKS stands for SOCKet Secure. It is internet protocol which allows client and server traffic pass through a proxy server, so real IP is getting hidden and proxy IP get reflected.

This is useful while carding because carder wants to use the credit card holder’s location while doing it.

Users can buy SOCKS.

2.3 Mac Address Changer:

MAC stands for Media Access Control. It is the unique address of every Network Interface Card (NIC).

A MAC address changer allows you to change the MAC address of NIC instantly. It is required to be anonymous and safe J

2.4 CCleaner:

It is very useful tool help in cleaning your browsing history, cookies, temp files, etc.

Many people ignore this part and get caught, so be careful and don’t forget to use it J

2.5 RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol):

RDP allows one computer to connect to another computer within the network. It is protocol developed by Microsoft.

Basically, carders use it to connect to computers of the geolocation of the person whose credit card carder want to use. It is used for safety and stay anon. Here carders using others’ PC for doing carding instead of their own.

2.6 DROP:

DROP is an address which the carder uses for the shipping address in the carding process.

Let me explain in details with an example:

If I am carding with US credit card, then I use USA address as shipping address then my order will be shipped successfully, and I will be safe. If you have relatives/friends, then no problem, otherwise use sites who provide drop services only we have to pay extra for shipping it.

2.7 credit card (Credit Card):

This part is very much important so read it carefully. Any credit card it is in the following format:

| credit card Number |Exp Date| CVV2 code | Name on the Card | Address | City | State | Country | Zip code | Phone # (sometimes not included depending on where you get your credit card from)|

e.g.: (randomly taken number/details)

| 4305873969346315 | 05 | 2022 | 591 | UNITED STATES | John Mic | 201

Stone Wayne Lane | Easternton | MA | 01949 |

Types of Credit Card:

Every Credit card company starts their credit card number with a unique number to identify individually like shown below

American Express (AMEX Card) – 3

Visa Card – 4

Master Card – 5

Discover (Disco) – 6

Company wise credit card details:

Visa

Classic: The Card is used worldwide in any locations designated by Visa, including ATMs, real and virtual Stores, and shops offering goods and services by mail and telephone.

Gold – This card has a higher limit capacity. Most used card and adopted worldwide.

Platinum – Card is having limits over $10,000.

Signature – No preset spending limit – great bin to get

Infinite – Most prestigious card with having virtually no limit. There is less in circulation so be alert when buying these. Use only with reputable sellers!

Business – it can be used for small to medium sized businesses, usually has a limit.

Corporate – it can be used with medium to large size businesses, having more limit than a Business card.

Black – It has limited membership. It has no limit only having $500 annual fee, high-end card.

MasterCard

Standard – it is same as classic visa card.

Gold – it is same as visa gold card.

Platinum – it is same as visa platinum card

World – it has a very high limit.

World Elite – it is virtually no limit, high-end card.

Amex Card

Gold – it usually has around a 10k limit.

Platinum- is usually has a higher limit (around 35k).

Centurion – it has a High limit (75k+). It is also known as the black card, note: do not confuse with visa black card

Ad End 1 April 2024