• trusted user
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
You will easily Card The following from the site
  • Gaming Hardware
  • Gaming Gift Cards
  • Steam Keys
Important
Gift Card Fraud is on the rise and most gift card sites have upgraded security for the sites. One of the Normally when you register a site and buy a Virtual gift card, the order will be cancelled.
But if let’s say you want to buy an item and have it shipped to your shipping address same as your billing, then most times it will be delivered because high trust in the order.
IN the steps below, we will try to look legitimate buyers since that is all the site wants.

1. Get proxy matching cc holder billing address.
If possible, match zip and city. If you can’t get zip, stick to matching state. I used cc from New York city so I had to buy either a socks from New York city.
  • Check anonymity score
go to whoer.net and make sure everything checks out and I got 100% anon which is good. I go to ip-score.com and proxy score is 0.0 and good to go.
  • Making A valid Apple account
To successfully card apple, you need to have a valid Apple Account. This means an account with a history of at least one successful order. There are two ways to get this:
  1. Making your own apple account. This method is not recommended as it may kill your cc. Please use the method (i) above. Use your own Fullz to create email, then register for an apple account. For shipping address, add cc holder shipping as first and your drop address as second shipping address. To make it valid you will have to make one successful order to the cc holder’s shipping. This product will not get to you but will go to the cc holder. If you try to card a new account with different shipping from billing, then the order will be cancelled.

You need to find a product to buy, less than $100. Send to cc holder shipping, when order is shipped, the you have a valid apple account. The downside, if the holder receives an item which he did not order, he may close the cc. That is why this option is not recommended at all. Option (i) has more success rate as you only card your items as account is already valid.
  • Finding the apple product to card
This is important. When you receive your apple account from admin. Login and find the previously purchased items from the owner. Look for items in cart, search history or previously purchased. When you find an item of interest from any of the 3 places, you will checkout one of it. This will help fool apple system as they will think you are the original owner since you will checkout the items already of interest to the previous owner.
  • Checking out the product.
Add your item you found from the 3 places mentioned above to card. Don’t go beyond $500 (inclusive of shipping address). Add your drop shipping address. Remember you added your nonvbv from wcc to your payment methods. When prevented with the payment option, you may find more than one cc linked to the accounts. This is because previous owner will most likely have linked his/her cc to the account. If you try to checkout using his cc, you will be asked confirm card details/ re-enter the cc. Since you can’t provide the details, we will just use our own cc from wcc to checkout. Make sure you used a nonvbv as you don’t want to be asked for 2fa.Just place your order
  • Order placed. Chill and wait for confirmation email.
If you followed the guide correctly, the order will be placed. Be sure to delete all emails associated with your order as you remember you are using a hacked account to do this. You don’t want the owner to see some activities from his account, which as you know it will not end well.

Ad End 1 April 2024