Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
First of all:

Some teory.

¿What Is A Dork?

A Dork query, sometimes just referred to as a dork, is a search string that uses advanced search operators to find information that is not readily available on a website. dorking, also known as search hacking, can return information that is difficult to locate through simple search queries.

¿What will we use them for?

As the definition says, dorks serve to find information that is not normally found. In this case we will look for websites with SQL vulnerabilities (this will be explained in the respective tutorial :p )

¿Dork Quality?

There isnt something that defines the quality of a dork, in my opinion is defined by the customization of the dork, while more "personalized" is more quality as it is more private.

Some Examples (shitty ones):

LQ Dork: news.php?id=

MQ Dork: news.php?id= + site:bo

HQ Dork: inurl:news.php?id= intext:"car accident" + site:us

So lets start.

Things used in this tutorial:

1: Keyword Websites:

Keyword Tool: #1 Google Keyword Planner Alternative For SEO (FREE)

Website Traffic, Statistics and Analytics - Alexa

https://kwfinder.com/

http://seotoolstatio...eywords-finder/

2: Dork Generators:

https://mega.nz/#!8b...lS0FcJFXmscR8Tk

Caution: Run all this shit on vm or sandbox

3: Brain And Common Sense

https://google.com/

Step 1: KeyWords.

Like in any internet search you need keywords.

Which keywords to use and how to find them?

This depends of what are we looking for.

For example:

If I am looking for a Gaming Combo Ill use for keyword base a game or something related to a game.

Example: My game is Minecraft, we will NOT use Minecraft as keyword base, we will use something like "Creeper", "Restone", "Piston", "Piston Door".

If I am looking for CCs or a paypal, or money related combo I normally use as keyword something

Which is usually sold on the internet, I personally use electronics.

Example: Use your imagination just think on medium popular brands of your country and use it as keyword base.

For this tutorial Ill be using "Sandisk" As my base kw.

Once we have our base keyword we visit the keyword websites at the top of the post.

We pick a country to use the dorks, normally a uknow small country with weird idiom.

Copy and paste the keywords on a .txt file.

Pick dork generator, I normally make my dorks by hand but for the tutorial ill use a dork generator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Low Quality Dorks:

Those dorks are LQ because they are not customized, they are generated with a base that makes them common.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medium Quality Dorks:

The key to success with these dorks is NOT to use as many parameters or keywords as possible, if not the most unusual.

High Quality Dorks

Do I even have to explain?

The most customized as possible the better, always targeting a country.

Like I set I make my HQ dorks by hand with a notepad++, but you can use a generator like this one to, remember to add "site:" function and the most unusual page types and parameters.

I hope you find it useful.

It took me quite some time to do it so I hope you like it.

If you have any questions you can comment or send me to PM.

If you want me to do a tutorial of something else just tell me.

remember to look at my other posts.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

No longer available so no virus total info i am able to provide but dont worry there are many tools like this available in web go test them in sandboxie.

useless01x

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
thanks for sharing mate but can you repost the dorks example please? thanks again

Ad End 1 April 2024