Reaction score
Awards
  • Rich User
  • trusted user
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
Carding Guide, All My Knowledge Written by Alpha02, VIP @ TCF, May 17, 2020
Introduction
This guide was written by Alpha02, VIP at TCF, after a long list of requests for making a guide. I'm an experienced carder, carding tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and rarely failing. I share my knowledge for anyone who is ready to put a bit of money on the table and get some real upto-date carding information. Now, at the time of writing, I am the only one allowed to sell this guide. If you see anyone selling my guide on EVO or anywhere else, let me know. I took time to write this guide, I appreciate when people recognize my work.
So, let's get started!
Table of Contents Introduction
Chapter 1 – Virtual Carding
1.1 – How It Works
1.2 - Account Take-Over Fraud
1.3 - Why Orders Get Canceled
1.4 - Drops
1.5 - Chargebacks
1.6 - Warranty Fraud
1.7 - Picking The Best Cards
1.8 - Commercial Fraud
1.9 - Newegg And TigerDirect
1.10 – Stripe Cashout
1.11 - Beyond the ATO – The PTO
Chapter 2 – Protecting yourself
2.1 - Protecting Yourself Online
2.2 – Burner Phones
2.3 - AVS
2.4 - Flight Tickets
2.5 - GlossaryChapter 1 – Virtual Carding
This chapter is about virtual carding. Virtual cardung is the art of ordering goods online using stolen credit cards, also known as “CVV”, “pizza”, any any other names the members of the community use to disguise their intentions. Although this seems easy, there are many pitfalls you might want to be aware of when doing that, especially since merchants are getting more and more aware of online fraud. Want to know how to get free goods? Let's get started! Section 1.1 – How It Works The first thing is to ask yourself, how much do you want to card, and what do you want to card? Then, you will have to pick one of those 3 levels. Each level represents a difficulty level and you will see the prerequisites. Level 1: Easy carding
This level is used for very easy things to card, for example restaurants and small phone orders, mostly under $50. This is the entry point of most carders. For that, you will need: • Credit card number
• Expiration date
Level 2: Intermediate carding
This level is used for online transactions that are slighly higher, like background reports, or a very small physical item. You will need:
• Credit card number • Expiration date
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
• Sometimes, phone number of the account
Level 3: Hard carding
This is not recommenced for beginning carders. Here we are talking about everything above level 2, such as large physical items, or high-security websites like Newegg, TigerDirect, and sites that require Account Take-Over (for ATO, see section 1.2 of this guide). Computer parts, electonics, and many other items fall in this level. You need:
• Credit card number
• Expiration date
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
• Phone numbers
• SSN • DOB

• Recommended, background report

if you want to buy this simply messag me

Jay69

Reaction score
Awards
Introduction
This guide was written by Alpha02, VIP at TCF, after a long list of requests for making a guide. I'm an experienced carder, carding tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and rarely failing. I share my knowledge for anyone who is ready to put a bit of money on the table and get some real upto-date carding information. Now, at the time of writing, I am the only one allowed to sell this guide. If you see anyone selling my guide on EVO or anywhere else, let me know. I took time to write this guide, I appreciate when people recognize my work.
So, let's get started!
1.1 – How It Works
1.4 - Drops
1.5 - Chargebacks
1.6 - Warranty Fraud
1.8 - Commercial Fraud
1.10 – Stripe Cashout
2.2 – Burner Phones
2.3 - AVS
2.4 - Flight Tickets
This chapter is about virtual carding. Virtual cardung is the art of ordering goods online using stolen credit cards, also known as “CVV”, “pizza”, any any other names the members of the community use to disguise their intentions. Although this seems easy, there are many pitfalls you might want to be aware of when doing that, especially since merchants are getting more and more aware of online fraud. Want to know how to get free goods? Let's get started! Section 1.1 – How It Works The first thing is to ask yourself, how much do you want to card, and what do you want to card? Then, you will have to pick one of those 3 levels. Each level represents a difficulty level and you will see the prerequisites. Level 1: Easy carding
This level is used for very easy things to card, for example restaurants and small phone orders, mostly under $50. This is the entry point of most carders. For that, you will need: • Credit card number
• Expiration date
This level is used for online transactions that are slighly higher, like background reports, or a very small physical item. You will need:
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
This is not recommenced for beginning carders. Here we are talking about everything above level 2, such as large physical items, or high-security websites like Newegg, TigerDirect, and sites that require Account Take-Over (for ATO, see section 1.2 of this guide). Computer parts, electonics, and many other items fall in this level. You need:
• Credit card number
• Expiration date
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
• Phone numbers
• SSN • DOB

Hi do you think you.can send me a copy as well? Or do you have an updated version for sale and how much??

Luc2030

Reaction score
Awards
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
Introduction
So, let's get started!
1.1 – How It Works
1.4 - Drops
1.5 - Chargebacks
1.6 - Warranty Fraud
1.8 - Commercial Fraud
1.10 – Stripe Cashout
2.2 – Burner Phones
2.3 - AVS
2.4 - Flight Tickets
• Expiration date
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
• Credit card number
• Expiration date
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
• Phone numbers
• SSN • DOB

I have read it and I thank you so much for this knowledge !
This will definitely help all beginners, I recommand it guys

BlackHammer68

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
Introduction
So, let's get started!
1.1 – How It Works
1.4 - Drops
1.5 - Chargebacks
1.6 - Warranty Fraud
1.8 - Commercial Fraud
1.10 – Stripe Cashout
2.2 – Burner Phones
2.3 - AVS
2.4 - Flight Tickets
• Expiration date
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
• Credit card number
• Expiration date
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
• Phone numbers
• SSN • DOB

How much

Localbum

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
Introduction
So, let's get started!
1.1 – How It Works
1.4 - Drops
1.5 - Chargebacks
1.6 - Warranty Fraud
1.8 - Commercial Fraud
1.10 – Stripe Cashout
2.2 – Burner Phones
2.3 - AVS
2.4 - Flight Tickets
• Expiration date
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
• Credit card number
• Expiration date
• CCV code
• Cardholder name
• Full billing address
• Phone numbers
• SSN • DOB

I’m interested in reading and learning from this guide.

JefferyFum

Reaction score
Awards
So, after a couple of days have you guys noticed any significant difference in the gameplay? I am hoping that each day they are making solid progress towards fixing the issues and getting the game ready for beta.

Danielhoito

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
How can users protect themselves from this sophisticated malware that is able to bypass two-factor authentication on Android devices?

Ad End 1 April 2024