Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • Rich User
  • trusted user
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
Gift Card

This guide is a trick on how to card gift card. Some people might be looking for Site without CVV so they can cash out without verification.
This tutorial tends to touch all the areas you might want to understand better. If you should take your time and read through this guide, you will become a pro in carding within some period of time.
On this post, I will be guiding you on how to Card Amazon Giftcard. This is the method I use personally but have decided to share the idea with you all.
Take your pen, paper and relax for the lecture is about to begin. At the end of this tutorial, I will be attending to any question via comment.
What do I need to Card Amazon Gift Card?

1. Fresh CC from any shop or a trusted vendor
  2. RDP
  3. Jet Cleaner/CCleaner
  4. A fresh Email Address
  5. Amazon Website.
Gift Card Carding 2020, See my latest trick on Amazon
First, you need a CC.
If you have gotten your cc, then you are ready to start work.
Connect RDP/911 VPN.
Note, you must connect to the IP address same as the state of the cc owner.
Example: if you are using CC and the owner is from New Jersey, use New Jersey IP address.
Then, clear your history and cookies. There are tools out there to help you clear your cookies.
I personally use jet cleaner and Ccleaner.
Another step is to create an email address. It will be suspicious to use a disposable email, I will suggest creating an outlook email address.
Use the same name with the one on the cc you are carding. E.g. if the name in the credit card is Michael Fox, go to outlook and create an email like MichaelFox @outlook.com.
Having followed the procedures above, you are almost close to the promise land.
Now is the time to create Amazon account.
Go to Amazon and create an account with the same details as the cc owner using the email address you have created.
Once done, try amazon prime membership with it.
Link the cc to Amazon and cart a product below $50, leave it for 48 hours before taking the next step.
You need to leave your item in the cart because Amazon is strict with new accounts. If you rush it, they might cancel your order and return the fund to the cc owner.
After 48 hours, login to Amazon with the same IP address.
Check out the carted product. Be sure to type billing address as shipping address and it should be the real address of the cc owner.
This simply means that you are buying stuff for the owner. It will look real and Amazon will confirm your order almost immediately.
Once confirmed, more pages on amazon carting more products which you are not going to check out.
Your Gift Card Carding is almost complete.
Now, visit Amazon e-giftcards and choose e-gift card amount below $500.
Mail the gift card to your email address which is the outlook you created.
Viola! Your gift card will be delivered to your email address.
You can either sell it or use it to buy bitcoin on paxful.com
If you have any question about the topic: Gift Card Carding 2020, drop a comment below.

bbc1573

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
我需要用于各种物品的礼品卡,例如ebay Steam

Anonymous

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • Rich User
  • trusted user