banner Expire 20 May 2024
What's new
Ad expire at 5 May 2024
UniCvv
CrdCrew.cc Carding forum
Western union transfer
Carding.pw carding forum
adv exp at 23 may

I need good hacker I have 112 million USD balance bank account details work with me

Jahir134

Reaction score
Awards
I need good hacker I have 112 million USD balance bank account details work with me

Penmann

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
  • Somebody Likes you
You need to take your time, if you rush it you will lose it all, you definitely need to pay for a full background check and you need to do a sim swap to do it properly.

JSwakCVV

Reaction score
Awards
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
Message me, I'll see if I can give you any pointers. : )

Penmann

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
  • Somebody Likes you
I've got bank drops ready to use, sending to same name bank makes it a lot easier, just as making a phone call first to the same bank makes a big difference, make sure you spoof the number to the owners number so as the bank call shows up to them as his number, so the bank think its him ringing on his number, you need to have a few things ready for answers, do it all properly and you'll get about 3 quarters o the money, NEVER try to take it all out

Penmann

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
  • Somebody Likes you
This is a ONCE IN A LIFETEAM DEAL , getting a log like that, i can do for you for 10%

Penmann

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
  • Somebody Likes you
Whatever way you go, and whoever you go with DON'T just listen to the patter, some people can patter enough to convince you that Alfonse (scarface) Capone was your Dad and Marilyn Monroe was your Mum, but you can listen to weeks of patter and none of it means shit, make them show you proof, and i mean proof of where it's going first then second etc, make them login with that days date on as proof they have access, don't listen to all this bro i've done millions in many accounts, it's all b.s. and since 9/11 moving money has been clamped down on so much they want hair folicle tests and family history back to the revolution just to draw $10 man, if this is legit, (no disrespect but in forums you have claims to have found Saddam's gold buried in the desert with a guard of 5 camals) you will have everyone offering to help, the few ways i've mentioned are ways i would not use anyhow, you try to move money more than $10k and you will have a team of Feds following you on. Foot, in cars, wearing inline blades (still wearing the cashmere coat and a pair of shades) even dug in and hiding in the bag ladys trolley paying her to push him around, anyhow like i said everyone will try to convinve you they can do it, including myself, because who doesn't want a couple of mill just for showing a guy how to become super rich, i don't care what overs have, if i can make a couple of Mill to totally change my life i am a happy man, i wouldn't dream of putting it up on here how it is done because that would be the end of it, you would have everyone copying it and it would be too well known within 6 months it would be useless, anyhow i won't contact you again, if it is legit and you want some help just let me know, Good Luck.

Ad End 1 July 2024