Daniel

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • trusted user
  • Rich User
Hi everyone.

A long time ago I bought a private method on how to gain full access to *most peoples* Mojang account. TID and all.
With this method you will gain the transaction ID (TID) of who you would like to hack.
With this TID you can change the email the Mojang account is associated with. Meaning you can completely change their passwords and so much more.

I bought this method for $60 USD. And now i'm giving it away for free.

This will work on Minecraft accounts purchased between mid-2011 to December 2013 using a Credit or Debit card.

Call Skrill (The payment company who handle these purchases) (https://www.skrill.c...information.htm, USA number is free on skype) and tell them you've lost your Minecraft account and need it recovered.
Give them the email to the account, they might ask for your first and last name as well. They will then give you the TID to the account.
Go to Mojang support and email them saying your account was hacked, include a new email you'd like the account to be on.
Include a random story and include the TID you got from Skrill.
They will take a few days but they will email you back and connect the account to the email you gave them.

REMINDER: Default users can give 2 likes per day!

I don't believe this has been revealed to the general public. Correct me if I am wrong

Ad End 1 July 2024