ESCO

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
Intro KeyLogger:
After finding and searching many website for keylogger, i got some well known easy to use keylogger.Some keylogger are paid but some are free use. KeyLogger,hmm if you don't know any thing about keylogger then let me explain, keylogger are some software or application program which can store every keystroke typed by keyboard also can capture screenshot.we can access all store keystroke by physically or remotely.(remotely means software send all data by particular server or by email.)

Types KeyLogging

There are two types of KeyLogger

1.Hardware KeyLogger

2.Software KeyLogger

Here are the list of my top 5 undetectable keylogger software:

1.REFOG free KeyLogger

2.Revealer KeyLogger Free edition

3.Quick Free KeyLogger

5.Actual KeyLogger

5.007 KeyLogger

007 KeyLogger is one of the best computer monitoring software which allows you to secretly record all activities of computer, including all areas of the system such as email sent, websites visited, every keystroke(including login/password of ICQ, MSN, AOL,AIM and Yahoo Messenger or Webmail) ,file operations, online chat conversations, and take screen snapshot at set intervals just like a surveillance camera directly point at the computer monitoring This program is shareware and you need to buy it, but don't worry.after searching a long time for serial number i finally founf one that works ......
After you install the software, insert the serial number and you are ready to use it

Ad End 1 July 2024