Carding.pw carding forum
adv exp at 23 may

I am new to carding

newcarder22

Reaction score
Awards
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
Hey, I am new to carding, I burnt a card and don't know what was the reason (although it said "The purchase you are attempting requires additional verification. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact Bank of America ATM/Debit Card Customer Protection at: 877.242.6550")

, maybe the card had a low balance, I really don't know. The bin was 531260 (got it on DarkMarket). Anyway I am planning to get a Visa Credit Card on jstash. My setup looks like: Windows 10 -> debian 10 VM (brand new and clean, no (bad) fingerprints, never opened a browser on it. but I used bleachbit anyways (to make sure), The local time will be same as cardholders, the keyboard will be same as carddholders), I will use a VPN (running on windows 10) (got NordVPN, IPVanish and HMAVPN available, I got them each for couple bucks on DarkMarket), a clean (non blacklisted server) as close to the cardholders city as I can get (At least in the same state). I have a paypal account (my personal one, with my own phone number and email. I want to cashout $200, I guess they won't put me in jail for that in the following month). I already created a donation button that I will use (with VPN, clean browser and UA changer, also MAC changer) the card on. I will type the info all by hand. (I will transfer around $300 bucks (If possible = enough balance), is it too much? is it OK? Won't it look like a suspicious spending pattern?) Then I will transfer the paypal balance to a BTC seller on localcryptos (I am planning on transferring 275, because of the fees and so forth. Won't it be blocked or pending? I see guys transferring $2K as 700+200+400+700. If I transfer the whole paypal balance that I got 16 minutes ago, won't it get blocked/pending?). (I use chrome btw)

Is there any mistake in the method described above? Will the card get blocked/declined? What can I do to make stuff alright?

Ad End 1 July 2024