Ad End 1 November 2026
Adv exp at 7 December 2026
ad End 17 December 2026
banner Expire 15 January 2025
banner Expire 25 october 2026
adv exp at 20 OCtober  2026
What's new
 Ad expire at 26 September 2023
Ads end 31 October 2026
RonalClub cc shop
Patrick Stash
Luki Crown
Wizard's shop 2.0
best shop
Ads end 31 October 2026

Some orders go through and some orders cancel help ?

Deztiong

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
100
Awards
1
  • First post
So I’m new to carding and I just got my first 2 orders to ship and arrive from 2 different websites but on both websites I’ve only been able to get a order to ship out once the rest of the time the orders cancel or decline I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong to cause that I use a clean residential proxy and a antidetect browser and use cc cleaner and Mac changer before I buy I’m not sure what else im doing wrong
 

Yrdcion

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
100
Awards
1
  • First post
You need a good residential proxy like RDP
 
Ad End 1 November 2024
Top