Ad End 1 November 2026
Adv exp at 7 December 2026
ad End 17 December 2026
banner Expire 15 January 2025
banner Expire 25 october 2026
adv exp at 20 OCtober  2026
What's new
 Ad expire at 26 September 2023
Ads end 31 October 2026
RonalClub cc shop
Patrick Stash
Luki Crown
Wizard's shop 2.0
best shop
Ads end 31 October 2026

What’s your resolution for 2021?

PPPo69

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Points
102
Awards
2
Location
Beyond Infinity
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
Just seeing what everyone is doing different/better/more of this new year of 2021.

I’m hoping to become more proficient in this game, as well as give back to those in need. Kinda ironic I know.
But I feel it’s folks like us that need to redistribute the wealth... starting with us. Lol

Best wishes to everyone in the new year!!!
 
Ad End 1 November 2024
Top