Ad End 1 November 2026
Adv exp at 7 December 2026
ad End 17 December 2026
banner Expire 15 January 2025
banner Expire 25 october 2026
adv exp at 20 OCtober  2026
What's new
 Ad expire at 26 September 2023
Ads end 31 October 2026
RonalClub cc shop
Patrick Stash
Luki Crown
Wizard's shop 2.0
best shop
Ads end 31 October 2026

FREE SHARE IN A RANDOM COMPANY, LITERALLY FREE MONEY!!!

File_closed07

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Joined
Jun 13, 2020
Messages
8,171
Reaction score
1,192
Points
212
Awards
2
  • trusted user
  • Rich User
So basically Trading212 are offering a free share for myself and anyone I refer, I just followed a referral from a Forex Trader I know and I got $11 but you could literally get a share worth hundreds it's random.

All you have to do is follow this link www.trading212.com/invite/FysSdCFU install the app on your phone, create and verify your account, and deposit $1 or £1 from your credit/debit card and wallah you will be assigned one share in a random company, here's the share I got below, please leave a like and reply showing what share you got enjoy!





 
Ad End 1 November 2024
Top