Western union transfer
Carding.pw carding forum
adv exp at 23 may

The demand for YouTube channel credentials has grown on the darknet

Mr.Smith

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
The cost of the proposed accounts is proportional to the number of subscribers.

IntSights experts noted an increase in demand for YouTube channel credentials on clandestine trading floors. The cost of the proposed accounts is proportional to the number of subscribers. For example, the price for a channel with 200 thousand subscribers starts from $ 1 thousand.
The YouTube support service is filled with complaints from users who have lost access to their channel and received redemption requirements. Confidential data is stolen mainly from compromised computers during phishing campaigns. Information is used to authorize in certain services, and then sold on clandestine forums.

One of the sellers on the auction list of 990 thousand. YouTube-channel active with initial stake of $ 1.5 thousand. The seller allegedly wanted to make money fast, because everyone could buy on a priority list of credentials for $ 2.5 thousand.

Another A set of 687 YouTube accounts by subscriber count was available at a starting price of $ 400. Any buyer could pay $ 5 thousand and get it out of turn.

According to experts, the increased number of YouTube channel credentials probably comes from compromised computers. Users who report hacking to a YouTube account often complain that they were tricked into downloading malware onto their computers.

“The criminals pretended to be YouTube sponsors, and when I tried to access their site, keyloggers and spyware were uploaded to my system. They changed my password, deleted attached devices, deleted my recovery phone number and email for about 2 minutes. Then they began to extort a ransom of my bitcoin and threatened to sell my channel ", - said one of the victims.

Ad End 1 July 2024