What's new
Ad expire at 5 June 2024
UniCvv
CrdCrew.cc Carding forum
Western union transfer
Kfc CLub
Carding.pw carding forum
adv exp at 23 August 2024

[tut] set up nanocore without portforwarding free (vpn)

Daniel

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • trusted user
  • Rich User
So my router simply will not portforward no matter what I do, and I couldn't find any good tutorials that would help me so after some research I got it working, and I will provide step by step instructions on how you can do it to.

First you need to go to noip and signup as a free user with a legit email address, also make sure to check the "create hostname later" button (important). After you have signed up and have verified the email login and click the "add a host" button.

8pZLJQn.png

Then fill out the required information on the next page selecting the "no-ip.biz" option.

AGw9OGg.png

Now you will see that your host is added.
A9MixUM.png

Now you need to download the client from the same sight, so go here and click the obvious download button.

Once it's downloaded to your computer you will need to Install and login with the credentials you created, and you will be faced with this screen.
FhDwd8L.png

Click the edit Hosts button and tick the only box which is your newly created DNS, and click the save button.
oDivfBR.png

Your DNS is now setup and ready to go. With this program, anything that attempts to connect to yourhost.no-ip.biz will automatically connect to your IP, even if it ever changes.
OHBmXqv.png

Now the next thing you're going to want is any free (or paid) VPN that allows port forwarding or has ports already open. In this tut I will use proXPN but there are many others out there. First thing to do here is signup at proXPN and download the software onto your computer. Once you've signed up and downloaded the program just log into it.
iQBL6UA.png

Once you're logged in click UDP and then connect.
yUX9B7L.png

Once you're connected go to canyouseeme.org and type in any port (or the ports open on your VPN) and you will see it open.
HvF1Vti.png

Now open up nanocore which can be downloaded from trusted user here and go to the port manager tab.
K1VWaAz.png

Next click add port and add the port that is open that you want to use and click ok.
zYkHbHl.png

Then enable the port.
RtyARjV.png

Now go to builder tab and click build settings, and fill in the appropriate information. If you are crypting the server (recommended) then don't touch anything else and build it, otherwise select any options you want.
XiTrweM.png

Once compiled your server is ready to spread! Just send it to people and when they open it they will be infected and show up in the clients tab. Have fun and and I hope I helped you!

Mental

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
Post some free VPN here

Ad End 1 July 2024