TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • Rich User
  • trusted user
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
I dug out today in the image of Windows from byte.catcher privatka. The old stuff is already of course, but it may be useful to someone, tk. this is a working full with all the additions.

All functions work in principle, it starts on 7 x64, processors are only ancient in the core 2 duo e6400 type base. Again, this is not a problem, if adopted, all lists are edited manually in the program folder.

Virustotal swears at the 16/46 archive, but mostly fake antiviruses, the normal ones kept silent.
It works fine for me, but of course you download it at your own peril and risk. Before installing such software, I recommend that you always make a physical backup of the VMware working image, just in case, these CCtools make some systems freak out and throw a blue screen!

Installation:
1. Copy the folder to a convenient place on the brew and create a shortcut on the desktop.
2. To make everything work, install components.exe from the CCtools folder.
Done!

Today I refreshed myself with a list of processors for cztulz (+260 modern ones for full randomness), I post it in addition.

Just copy processors.txt (with replacement) to the cctools folde

surho

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
thank you appreciate

Saifskikda22

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
I dug out today in the image of Windows from byte.catcher privatka. The old stuff is already of course, but it may be useful to someone, tk. this is a working full with all the additions.

All functions work in principle, it starts on 7 x64, processors are only ancient in the core 2 duo e6400 type base. Again, this is not a problem, if adopted, all lists are edited manually in the program folder.

Virustotal swears at the 16/46 archive, but mostly fake antiviruses, the normal ones kept silent.
It works fine for me, but of course you download it at your own peril and risk. Before installing such software, I recommend that you always make a physical backup of the VMware working image, just in case, these CCtools make some systems freak out and throw a blue screen!

Installation:
1. Copy the folder to a convenient place on the brew and create a shortcut on the desktop.
Done!

Today I refreshed myself with a list of processors for cztulz (+260 modern ones for full randomness), I post it in addition.

Thanks for thise

Jonteste

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post

Installation:
Done!

Nice

arklatrip3

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post

Installation:
Done!

Ok

Ad End 1 July 2024