Ad End 1 November 2026
Adv exp at 7 December 2026
ad End 17 December 2026
banner Expire 15 January 2025
banner Expire 25 october 2026
adv exp at 20 OCtober  2026
What's new
 Ad expire at 26 September 2023
Ads end 31 October 2026
RonalClub cc shop
Patrick Stash
Luki Crown
Wizard's shop 2.0
best shop
Ads end 31 October 2026

Negative indicating Postive-My Experience

File_closed07

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Joined
Jun 13, 2020
Messages
8,171
Reaction score
1,192
Points
212
Awards
2
  • trusted user
  • Rich User
few months ago I had lot of pains in my heart because of many reasons. I thought that bad things only happening in my life. I am vexed.
Now only i realized that those negative things pointing me to positive things. I got better than what i lost.
With My experience:
If negative things happening in your life,then be happy. Because you are going to get better than what you lost. But you have to find what negative thing pointing to.
What i am trying to say is that change your negative to positive.
For eg:
If you are addicted computer,it may be negative for your life. Try to use the computer such that it can be helpful for your life also.
In hacking point of view:
we(hackers) may be look as negative or bad thing to people. But the fact is that we are pointing the drawbacks so that security will be improved.
Be a Ethical Hacker and point out the security holes.

Sorry about my english. I am not well in english
 
Ad End 1 November 2024
Top