Ad End 1 November 2026
Adv exp at 7 December 2026
ad End 17 December 2026
banner Expire 15 January 2025
banner Expire 25 october 2026
adv exp at 20 OCtober  2026
What's new
 Ad expire at 26 September 2023
Ads end 31 October 2026
RonalClub cc shop
Patrick Stash
Luki Crown
Wizard's shop 2.0
best shop
Ads end 31 October 2026

Card Microsoft Products by carders.biz

Dark_Code_x

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
6,948
Reaction score
766
Points
212
Awards
2
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
1. Go to ebay.com
2. Search for "Microsoft Products". (Suppose you chose a "gaming keyboard")
3. Select any product below $150, and tell the seller that "I am ready to buy, but just to make sure that I am getting the right thing, i want to know the PID number of the product".
4. Seller will mail you PID number.

Part 2
1. Call up microsoft customer service OR have a chat with their representative
2. I dont have the number byhearted so goto support.microsoft.com and find that out
3. Tell them that " I own this (the same) Gaming Keyboard, its broken, some of the keys are not working, I havedone all the troubleshooting."
4. VOILA!, they will say that "Its ok, sir, we will send your another!"
5. YOUR DONE!!
How it works?
When they send you another keyboard, they would NOT ask you to return the existing broken keyboard, because the SHIPPING will cost them more than the price of the keyboard. So thats what is the loophole
Why till $150?
As i mentioned above, if the replacement product costs more than $150, then they will ask you to return the existing broken product at the time of delivery, which apperantly we dont have
Can I get caught?
NO!. Its done through complete legal way, I have already ordered 5 of them and have received 3 at my friend's place in US.
 
Ad End 1 November 2024
Top