Daniel

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • trusted user
  • Rich User
CVV CARDING TUTORIAL [OPERATING SYSTEMS]

This tutorial is mainly if you are a merchant and you are carding your own products that you have listed up for sale.
Merchant account providers such as Plimus or Avangate use sophisticated methods of detecting fraud.
One method that they use is they compare computers that have placed orders.
If a Windows Vista OS using Google chrome web browser placed 20 orders in the same day A red flag will be raised. Despite the fact that you are changing your IP address or hiding it using a VPN / Socket
The web merchant will still raise a red flag if the same OS and same Browser keep placing orders Guess what Im here to teach you on how to beat the system!
This is very simply to do; you don’t need to keep using different computers with different browsers
All you need to do is download and install some simple plugins
Head over to Mozzilla website and download Firefox
Ones you have downloaded Firefox install it (obviously)
Ones Firefox is up* go to addons.mozzila.org and search for “User Agent Switcher”
Download + install the add-on and restart your web browser (YOU NEED TO RESTART)
Start up Firefox go to Tools > User Agent Switcher > User Agents
You have a selection of web browser that you can select along with different OS
Select the OS + Browser you want then hover to a website you are carding from + place the order (Don’t forgetthe VPN + Socket!)
What this does is it tricks the website into thinking you are placing an order from a Different computer + Different web browser
Let’s say you are using a windows computer with firefox* you can trick the website into thinking you are placing the order from a Mac OS with Google chrome where in reality you are just tampering with the User Agent.
This tutorial has been made been written All credits go to me since I am the author of this article

Hope you enjoy it! DORP A LIKE

kboy01

Reaction score
Awards
  • Somebody Likes you
  • First post
sir,can you teach how to card using a mobile phone

DeeRehCARES

Reaction score
Awards
  • First post
Am newbie here, am looking for someone that can teach me how to make money.......I will be glad if you can teach me.

Ad End 1 July 2024