Carding.pw carding forum

Daniel

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • trusted user
  • Rich User
Here i am going to give you list of website which has top page rank. Increase your traffic of your site or blog with this backlinks. Backlink is putting our website link to any other sites in order to get traffic. By giving comment you can get backlink or registering with your website address in some websites(like google profile).

You can share your backlink in my site also(“www.breakthesecurity.com”). post your website link as a comment.

Free Page Rank 8 Backlinks (PR8):

• Reddit.com – Everybody has heard of Reddit, but to be honest I had no idea that it was dofollow! I’m not sure how they respond to those submitting their own content, but at page rank 8 I will be giving it a good damn go at getting a few of my links in!
  • Slashdot.org – A social bookmarking site for nerds, this site is actually PR9 but it came along far too late for me to create it a category of it’s own and I don’t know where the .jpg number 9 went! Anyway, getting one or two of these will do you the world of good!
Free Page Rank 7 Backlinks (PR7)
  • Folkd.com – Folkd is a huge bookmarking site, in a Digg style, which allows you pretty much a free reign to list whatever you please – that means that bookmarking your own content is generally seen as acceptable. This site is currently showing as a hugely respectable Page Rank 7! This means that it is incredibly hot! Definitely one which you need to utilise!
  • Blinklist.com – Blinklist is a one-click private bookmarking site with a number of sharing options, it actually allows you to bookmark any page from any computer with just one single click before sharing the lists however you please. I haven’t yet used this, so I cannot be certain that bookmarks are dofollow at all stages, but my understanding is that the site can be used for easy PR7 dofollow’s!
  • CiteULike.org – This site is used specifically for academic articles and scholarly references. I have no content worthy of that sort of acknowledgement, at least yet, so I will leave those that do to work out how to find the PR7 backlinks! Apparently they are dofollow though!
  • Propeller.com – Propeller is a hugly popular social bookmarking site with some great traffic and apparently much google love! The submitted links are dofollow, and the site uses a simple interface in which users ‘prop it’ or ‘drop it’. The site doesn’t take too kindly to those tha mass-post their own links, but I have got away with a couple and at PR7 it is worth the risk!
Free Page Rank 6 Backlinks (PR6)

• dzone.com – dzone is an awesome social bookmarking site, a little like digg (but plusher!) with a web development theme. Anything techy will be fine on this site, but start posting bookmarks about relationships, mortgages, and credit cards….. and you will inevitably find yourself thrown out of the door. SEO stuff is generally fine, as are things like laptop reviews, anything else has to include talk about php, html, etc!
  • Clipmarks.com – Another bookmarking/content sharing site with a sleak unique design, this site is not really intended for those submitting their own content so I cannot be certain that this will go down well. If you do manage to sneak a couple of your backlinks on the site, you will benefit from the sites PR6 status.
  • Pusha.se – This is a Swedish bookmarking site, however many of the bookmarks submitting are written in English so submitting your links shouldn’t be a problem. All submitted links appear to be dofollow!
  • BuddyMarks.com – BuddyMarks is a dual purpose bookmarking site, allowing you to bookmark personal bookmarks as well as make bookmarks public. In order to gain a dofollow bookmark, you need to make your links public; easy peasy for another page rank 6 dofollow!
  • Spurl.net – Spurl.net is another private bookmarking site, your links become dofollow once you share them on hot lists and use similar means of making them available to the community.
  • mylinkvault.com – Another bookmarking site which does not mind when you upload your own content, some associates of mine have also reported some good traffic from this site!
Free Page Rank 5 Backlinks (PR5)

• dofollowdigg.com– The name of this site is pretty self explanatory! Dofollowdigg is pretty much digg with dofollow bookmarks, it also enables you to bookmark your own content for a credible PR5 backlink! This site used to be an AdSense revenue sharing site, but they found that participation was great enough without incentives; you can find a list of AdSense revenue sharing sites here.
  • web2list.com– web2list is another fantastic bookmarking site, with a truly unique system which drives itself on facebook posts and retweets. Rather than rating up an article, you are encouraged to share it and the site displays these stats rather than a simple thumbs up. Getting something popular on here will without a doubt put you quids in, but I should imagine that being a problem. Either way, it’s a great free PR5 backlink!
  • Indianpad.com – A bookmarking site which says its for South Asian content, but much of the bookmarks are very westernised topics; a few bookmarks about Apple iPods and American politics will not look too out of place if used sparingly.
Free Page Rank 4 Backlinks (PR4)

• bookmarkdofollow.com – Bookmarkdofollow is a carbon copy of ‘dofollowdigg’ and is operated by the same people, the only difference is that dofollowdigg is currently benefitting from a page rank of 5 whilst bookmarkdofollow is still on PR4.
  • contentpop.com – A great community based bookmarking site, in which users tend to choose their area(s) of interest and stick with them. Users vote content up or down, so habitually bookmarking your own content is likely to be noticed and penalised by the community. If you do manage to sneak a couple of bookmarks in, like I have, you do benefit from a decent PR4!
  • blurpalicious.com – Another great social bookmarking site, on which you have pretty much a free reign to submit your own blog content or hubpages etc. Blurpalicious currently benefits from a credible PR4.
  • wagg.it – Wagg.it is just incredible, at least it looks it, and is specifically design for bloggers and hubbers! In fact the owner of this site is so dedicated to the user experience that I wouldn’t be suprised to see it rise up to PR6 before too long, check it out!
  • postonfire.com – Yet another social bookmarking site, this one aimed specifically at bloggers and keen blog readers. It is certainly acceptable to submit your own content to this one 😉
  • Tagtooga.com – Tagtooga is a great directory driven by tags, enabling people to search through an extensive directory of user submitted sites by no means other than tag rather than keyword. Submit your article or site, choose their tags, and wait for traffic. All links are dofollow and the site currently benefits from a PR4; this one is fun!
  • Uvouch.com – Uvouch has grown to become primarily a video and photo sharing site, where people recommend or ‘vouch for’ content that they find online. It does however have a blog sharing function which is yet to take off, however the site has a PR4 and all links are dofollow. Still in Beta testing, but already an easy PR4.
Free Page Rank 3 Backlinks (PR3)

• bukmark.net– This site is incredibly ugly and most of the content appears to be submitted by the admin, who happens to be Indian and submits mainly Indian content. If you can put up with the ghastly colour scheme, and acknowledge that it is a very easy PR3 dofollow backlink, then by all means use it. Personally I will give this one a miss!
  • PlugIM.com– PlugIM is a fantastic new site set up specifically for internet marketers like us! That means of course that you are permitted to submit your own content, and you can even set up a widget on your blogs! Only PR3 now, but I expect this one to grow in stature.
  • Socialogs.com – Another site which allows you to bookmark your own content, easy, simple, PR3, dofollow. Gosh I am getting tired of doing these now!
  • Amedo.com – Amedo is a tag based search engine which allows you to submit your content, apparently with a PR3 bookmark in exchange!

Ad End 1 July 2024