TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Priority is giving importance to certain process. The windows xp has default process priority. But we can also change the priority of process by simple method.
- Go to Task manager(alt+ctrl+del)
- Right click on the task you want to set priority and click the goto process
- This will bring you to the process associate with it
- Right click on process which you want to change the priority
- click the set priority option
- set it as your wish. If you wish to give high priority then click high