banner Expire 15 October 2024
Kfc CLub
Western union transfer
CrdCrew.cc Carding forum
UniCvv
Ad expire at 5 August 2024
adv exp at 23 August 2024
Carding.pw carding forum

[hot] make over $10,000 monthly selling on amazon/dropshipping without any investment

Daniel

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
  • trusted user
  • Rich User
How to make over $10,000 monthly selling on amazon/dropshipping

Greeting fellow wearers of hats in the color of black. Here are a few tips to help you make massive heaps on amazon, tested and proven by myself, 100% obtainable. This takes no investment to start.

These are just some basic points, if you would like more detail leave a question in the room so everyone can see. I also know tons about ebay too if you need help with that....

My personal Amazon Tips for You

I specialize in media, but you can apply this to any product.

Lock Below To See The Tutorial !

1. Find an category you want to sell in and start making a note of how much items are selling for, example, if Dark Knight Dvds are selling of an average price of $15. Go to sites such as bestbuy, borders etc and see how much they would be there.

2. You can list an unlimited amount with no upfront fees on amazon, goodbye FeeBay. I would suggest getting a pro account for $40 a month so you can lower your selling fees.

3. You don't have to be the lowest price, I've sold thousand of products on their, I've had over 200,000 products listed before, maybe 100 of them were the lowest price. I've sold tons of products that were on the 3rd and forth page.

4. At first I didn't want to sell on amazon because I went and looked at the lowest price like dang...there's no way I can even come close to that price, I just listed some items to see, a few day later they sold. Don't be intimidated by the low price bandits.

5. Amazon's super fast loading system. All you need on amazon is the products upc code. It already has the pic description etc. You can mass upload upc codes at one time. I've done 50k uploads at once before...how long do you think it would take to get that many products onto Feebay???

6. Dropship from any retailer. So once you get the price from the retailer, again just make sure you'lll be profitable after fees. You can use an amazon calculator to find out your costs, google it.

7. Request payment daily. If you dont' have money to cover the cost of your orders no problem. You can request a cash request straight to your bank account daily from amazon. Usually takes 3-4 days. After you get this money, go online and order your customers product from the lowest priced retailer.

8. Remember to request when you order from your online retail store, that the price not be seen when you ship it.

9. Sell items over retail and still make money. You know I seen a seller on amazon that was selling all of his books/cds over retail. I was like this guy can't be making money. Then I looked at his volume of products vs how many sales he was making. Sure enough he was. He was almost always the last guy on the last page. But people were buying!! I think he was selling maybe .5% of his inventory monthly. So lets say he has 100,000 products listed, thats 500 sales monthly. Selling at or over retail and buying cheaper online d

Ad End 1 October 2024