Ad End 1 November 2026
Adv exp at 7 December 2026
ad End 17 December 2026
banner Expire 15 January 2025
banner Expire 25 october 2026
adv exp at 20 OCtober  2026
What's new
 Ad expire at 26 September 2023
Ads end 31 October 2026
RonalClub cc shop
Patrick Stash
Luki Crown
Wizard's shop 2.0
best shop
Ads end 31 October 2026

SQLi Dumper | Mega Tutorial | Including Dorks | Noob friendly

File_closed07

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Joined
Jun 13, 2020
Messages
8,171
Reaction score
1,192
Points
212
Awards
2
  • trusted user
  • Rich User
Hello to everyone today I want to show you my e-book that I make for everyone who is new at SQLi Dumper and want to learn the basics.

I add a lot of pictures and explain everything in depth so the even person who for a first time hear the program will understand exactly how to use it.

Download E-Book:
https://mega.nz/#!Xc...IBJw0jQVahgRrss

Download SQLi Dumper: https://www.nulled.t...sqli-dumper-85/

Note if you download the e-book for offline and can't open in pdf reader.

Just drag it in the browser.

I said in E-Book and I will say it here.

I didn't create the program I'm not sure if it's 100% clean so run it at your risk.

I would recommend you run it in Sandboxie or RDP.


Also really big thanks to WhenSLC3 for dorks.
 
Ad End 1 November 2024
Top